Erosion & Sediment Control Plan (ESCP) Coordination
At Owner Built Design, we understand the importance of ESCP coordination in ensuring compliance with permit authorities and protecting the environment during the construction process. That’s why we offer professional ESCP coordination services to our clients on a month-to-month basis, with no contract required.
Why Choose Our ESCP Coordination Services?
- Compliance with permit authorities: Our experienced ESCP coordinators will observe the erosion control components of your project and report back to the permit authorities as required by law.
- Customized ESCP drawings: As part of our design and drafting fee, we provide customized ESCP drawings for your project.
- Monthly site visit observations: We conduct regular site visit observations to check the condition of your site for compliance with your ESCP documents.
- Stormwater clearance letter: After construction is complete, we provide you with the Stormwater clearance letter, a requirement for the construction close-out process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How soon before construction begins should I enroll in your ESCP Coordination services?
- We recommend enrolling in our services at least two weeks prior to construction so that we have time to observe your construction site prior to construction start. This assures you’ll be in compliance with the Department of Planning and Permitting’s requirements.
- Are appointments needed for your monthly observation visits?
- No, you do not need to be present for our monthly visits.
- How many months will I need to subscribe to this service?
- This is a month-to-month enrollment, so you can cancel your subscription at any time. The duration of your construction project will determine the number of months you’ll need to stay subscribed.
- Can I change my ESCP Coordinator later?
- Yes, this can be done by submitting a form to the Department of Planning and Permitting and cancelling your subscription with us.
For more information on ESCP topics read our blog posts on the topic of Erosion and Sediment Control.
Contact us today to learn more about our ESCP coordination services and pricing options for your project type and size.
View our Pricing Options for ESCP Coordinator based on your project type and size.